We sleep to recharge our exhausted body and we go on vacation to escape from our hectic lifestyle once in a while. However, we hardly give our digestive system a break from its highly demanding workload. The digestive system is considered the busiest system in our body especially with our accustomed overeating habit that has crept into our eating lifestyle.
Our body requires an escape from a lifelong 3-meals-a-day routine (or even six for some). Fasting gives our body an opportunity to shift the energy used for digesting to repairing and healing our body and to eliminate nasty toxins that harms us emotionally and physically. Furthermore, fasting rejuvenates our body from physical stress accumulated through improper diets, unhealthy lifestyles, emotional stress and environmental pollution.
From feast to fast. Give trillion of cells in your body a rest, a recharge and restart.
Restart your body's self healing ability.
Promote liver purification and strengthen its function.
Enhance digestion power and nutrient absorption.
Promote healthy metabolism and ideal body weight.
Reduce oxidation stress and slow down aging process.
Enhance mental clarity and alertness.
2 bottles of Why Not? Apple Juice**, 2 bottles of Why Not? Vegetable Juice**, 2 bottles of Why Not? Sauerkraut Juice**, 2 bottles of Why Not? Carrot Juice**, 1 pack of Why Not? Flax Meal*, 1 pack of Sonnentor Ginger Energy Tea*, 1 bottle of Why Not? Prune Puree*.
**from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming
Country of Origin
Why Not?™ DIFFERENCES
• Certified biodynamic (Demeter). All Why Not?™ juices in this fasting program are biodynamic. Beyond organic, biodynamic agriculture is a more holistic approach to organic farming. It respects the ecological relationship in nature, as well as integrates astrological sowing and planting calendar in its farming to bring higher life-force into the crops and the planting environment. Specially formulated biodynamic preparations are used periodically to enrich the soil and revitalise the entire planting ground. These excellent conditions help produce exceptionally healthy and potent crops. Demeter certification trademark is recognised and highly respected throughout the world as a symbol of the highest quality biodynamic produce.
• Not from fruit concentrates. All Why Not?™ juices are 100% pure juice, pressed directly from carefully selected fruits and vegetables grown using biodynamic farming method.
• Nutrient rich. Pasteurised in a special flash (short heat) pasteurising process followed by immediate re-cooling. This unique method preserves the fruit’s original taste, while retaining a large amount of nutrients, such as antioxidants, vitamins and minerals of the natural plant.
• No added sugar, preservative and flavouring. Therefore, to harness the optimum nutritional benefits from Why Not?™ juices, refrigerate and consume it within five days once opened!
Biodynamic Juice Fasting Day 1 – Day 4
1. Wake Up To A Purposeful Day
Begin your day with dry brushing your entire body with a natural bristle brush or loofah before taking your shower. After shower, drink a cup of Sonnentor Ginger Energy Tea to keep your body warm. In the evening, dry brush once again before taking a shower.
2. Let The Colours Set Your Day
7am – 9am breakfast
12pm – 2pm lunch
6pm – 8pm dinner
Take two cups of Why Not?™ mixed juice as shown below as a substitute to your breakfast, lunch and dinner. These nutritious juices give you energy and satiety. Apple Juice + Carrot Juice (1/2 cup each); Vegetable Juice + Sauerkraut Juice (1/2 cup each)
3. Flush The Debris From Within
10am & 4pm
Take one tablespoon of Why Not?™ Flax Meal and one tablespoon of Why Not?™ Prune Puree, mix into 250ml lukewarm water. This high-fibre drink helps you flush out the harmful toxins and wastes from your body.
BE PERSISTENT. Follow these easy steps of 4-day Why Not?™ Biodynamic Juice Fasting Program and celebrate life with a healthier body.
Reduce solid food intake gradually and adopt a meatless diet, at least two days before fasting. Replace starchy foods such as rice and noodles with fresh fruits, vegetable salad and porridge.
Break your fast properly is crucial! Avoid oily and heavy food. Start with fresh fruits, vegetable soup and porridge in small portion, and increase the food portion gradually so your digestive system has sufficient time to adapt to changes in the diet.
Keep in cool dry place. Avoid from direct heat and moisture.
Refrigerate once opened.
Fasting is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, ladies during menstrual period, children below 12 years, those who are extremely underweight and people with diabetes, heart or kidney disease.
No customer comments for the moment.